There’s a lot of information out there on what successful business growth looks like, but for small businesses, what they hear doesn’t always match up to their own experiences. The life cycles of larger corporations, franchises, and funded startups often look very different to what a fresh startup would experience — a key element being that so many businesses are bootstrapped from the founder’s own personal resources.
Thinking strategically about your business increases the likelihood that your business will grow and thrive. However, no two small businesses are the same, and what works for one business may not work for another. Even so, business growth shares some commonality, with each stage presenting its own unique challenges.
If you are a small business owner, or thinking about starting a small business, consider these questions. . .
– Is your small business everything you want it to be?
– Are you ready to move to the next growth stage, but not sure how to make it happen?
– Do you ever wonder what’s in the way of even greater success?
If you said yes to any of these questions, this workshop can help you find the answers. This presentation will provide you with a framework and process for. . .
· Identifying distinct stages of small business growth
· Understanding the different challenges which are typical in each stage
· Managing the unique challenges and opportunities you are facing as you navigate each stage.
We hope that you will join us on December 12th! RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/successfully-navigating-the-growth-stages-of-a-small-business-tickets-83073698669